Reports to: CEO, Austin Senseman
Compensation: $120k + Revenue Bonus (On-Target Earnings $200k+)
Benefits: Paid Family Leave, Health Insurance, 401k, Unlimited Vacation, Stock Options
Conserv exists to help preserve the world's cultural heritage. Across the world millions of paintings, photos, texts, sculptures are at risk from poor environmental conditions - temperature's too high, humidity fluctuates too much, ultraviolet light is present. Conserv is an environmental monitoring subscription (sensors and software) that empowers collections to manage these variables. We deliver continuous, automated data backed by a team of preservation professionals so you can manage your collection environment with confidence. The work we're doing today, done well, will impact the lives of future generations.
Our VP of Growth will be the most senior growth leader in the company - managing our sales and marketing teams and accountable for all top line revenue growth. Conserv turns 5 this year, but in many ways we're still an early stage company. Your focus will be on experimenting with a broad range of approaches to discover our first scalable growth loop/channel. The sales and marketing professionals on your team are also preservation subject matter experts who understand the market, our personas, and our products at a deep level. In addition to leading your team, you’ll partner with our product leader, Dave Masom, to implement a product-led growth strategy that complements our growth efforts.
- Strategy: Contribute to company-wide strategic planning. Own our growth plans, which align well with product, finance, and operations
- Non-Linear Growth Loops: Experiment with a broad range of approaches to discover our first scalable growth loop/channel
- Top-Line Growth: Grow ARR from $350,000 to $3M by end of year 2025
- Partnerships: Grow partnership revenue from 5% to 30% of New ARR by end of year 2025
- Product Mix: Grow software-only revenue from 0% to 20% of new ARR by end of year 2025
- International Mix: Grow international business from 5% to 20% of new ARR by end of year 2025
- 4+ years experience with software subscription models in a startup/tech environment
- Demonstrated results hiring and developing A players
- Demonstrated results setting high standards and driving toward goals
- Demonstrated data-driven focus with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get things done