Note: this position is intended to be full-time in New York City in a hybrid office/remote capacity. Fully remote or relocation bonuses may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EQUITYMULTIPLE has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager. You will join a rapidly growing, passionate, and multidisciplinary team whose mission is to build investor wealth through streamlined access to diverse real estate investment products.
EquityMultiple’s Growth Team operates a rapidly expanding advertising budget, and in this position you will take lead on the majority of our paid media efforts. You will own the hands-on management and performance outcome of key ad channels in a multichannel environment, and play a key role in achieving aggressive top-line company growth goals.
A successful candidate for this position will bring substantial experience managing large ad budgets, with expertise in strategy and planning, as well as in execution and optimization. You know how to structure paid campaigns for success in all major paid mediums, and you know where to focus attention for driving continual improvement. You bring a trained eye in marketing analytics–from conversion configuration and troubleshooting, to identifying both opportunities and red flags within our performance data.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Play a central role in the scaling of a multi-million dollar ad budget; owning strategy, execution, and the ongoing optimization of campaigns across our key paid media channels
- Explore new paid mediums, ad platforms, and other inbound channels to complement our core top funnel marketing efforts
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the growth team to ensure a steady stream of new ad creatives, for soliciting and desired support with copy or design assets
- Support social media manager with select paid social campaigns, and otherwise provide guidance on strategy and account optimization
- Support Growth Team leadership in budget planning and management, regular performance reporting, and with wider department initiativesLeverage cutting-edge marketing intelligence tools to better understand and reach our targeted investor base; deploy persona-centric audiences and tailored messaging across paid channels
- Identify opportunities to incorporate new paid touchpoints into marketing automations (e.g., direct mail)Construct effective mid-funnel ad campaigns to drive conversions from our existing user base, with respect to first and subsequent investments.
We are looking for someone with:
- An experienced hand in the planning and execution of high-budget multichannel ad campaigns
- Strong self-direction who can quickly acclimate to a new and occasionally complex marketing environment
- A passion for martech and an up-to-the-minute handle on the latest ad tech, analytics, and attribution tools.
- Strong brand conceptualization and delivery skills: the ability to tailor ads and strategies to the right audience and deliver the right message
- Strong copywriting skills; the ability to convey complex concepts and a nuanced value proposition concisely
- Commitment to a test and learn approach who will constantly hunt for new ways to level up our campaigns
- 5-6 years of experience managing multi channel ad environment with direct accountability for campaign performance
- At least 2-3 years of experience in each of the following channels: paid search, programmatic, and paid social
- 5-6 years of experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, LuckyOrange, or other marketing analytics and attribution tools
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience creating banner ads, either through desktop design applications or relevant web apps like Bannersnack and Canva4-year degree from accredited institution
- Willingness and ability to work across teams and collaborate actively on a wide range of simultaneous projectsFamiliarity with (or desire to learn about) fintech, wealthtech, personal finance, or investing concepts
Benefits and Perks
- Equity in a fast growing company for every employee
- Flexible, results-focused PTO policy
- Vision/Health/Dental benefits
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Please submit a cover letter along with you application. Thank you for your interest!
EquityMultiple is a commercial real estate investment and technology firm that provides accredited investors access to professionally vetted, private real estate transactions across property types and risk profiles. EquityMultiple’s mission is to make real estate investing simple, accessible, and transparent. To date, EquityMultiple’s investors have participated in over $4 billion in commercial real estate transactions through its online investing platform. For more information, please visit https://www.equitymultiple.com/.
EquityMultiple is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.