Bell Curve is a creative growth marketing agency helping clients like Microsoft, Invoice2Go, pilot, Tumblr, Clearbit, Ancestry.com, Perfect Keto, and many others accelerate their growth from zero to millions in revenue. We work at the intersection of brand and performance and bridge the two together to bring our partners sustainable and defensible growth.
We've gained some serious momentum this year and are looking for our next Senior Growth Strategist to come join us to continue to fuel our Growth as well as the growth of our Clients.
Agencies have a bad rep right now. And to be honest, we think most agencies suck too... So, here are some of the things we're doing to change that, and why we think you'll love working at Bell Curve:
1) We only work with the clients we want. We have spent a lot of time building our reputation, and people genuinely want to work with us. This means we can pick and choose who we decide to engage with.
2) We're not a sweatshop. Agencies are notorious for long hours. Not us — we're just not into that. Burning the midnight oil generally means something is wrong. To avoid this we are very purposeful with how we scope and service our clients. And, if we need extra help, we get it.
3) You will leave here a better entrepreneur. We don't expect you to stay here forever, and we want you to leave with the knowledge, skills, and experience to take on whatever challenge comes next. You'll see across dozens of businesses, verticals, and challenges. Plus, you'll get to build a network of some of the best founders and marketers in the world (The Bell Curve / Demand Curve community is unrivalled.)
What will you be doing?
1) Acting as a growth strategist and business consultant to our clients by developing a deep understanding of their business and vertical
2) Delivering holistic, full-funnel growth strategies with strong supporting rational and data
3) Project managing the wider BC team and specialist network to execute your strategies
Who you are
1) A growth marketing expert with demonstrable experience working with a startups.
2) Someone with both B2B & B2C SaaS experience
3) You may have previous agency experience.
4) You are no stranger to working cross-functionally with marketing, product, data and sales to really unlock growth.
5) A people person — building and cultivating relationships comes naturally to you
6) An effective decision maker. You know how to make a case and explain the why behind your decisions. Turning data into insights is a strength of yours.
Wherever you come from, your output can be described with one word "Quality."
Why work with Bell Curve
We understand that many people don’t move from in-house growth/marketing roles to work at agencies. And for those who are already in an agency, they might be looking to go client side. However, we don’t operate in a traditional agency model; you will work with only select clients and will continue to do the work you love, have incredible flexibility in working location/hours and be paid a generous salary of 140k USD (regardless of location).
You’ll report to the Director of Growth Strategy who in partnership with the CEO has created a culture where overworking is not a sign of success. You will have unlimited vacation; and unlike most workplaces, we actively track and ensure you take time off. This policy also allows for ultimate flexibility in parenting or other care-giving responsibilities that you may have. The majority of our clients work on Pacific Time, so while you may be located anywhere in the world, there will need to be a general availability in this time zone for the outcomes of the role to be achieved.
We are extremely committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. We believe in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Go to https://www.bellcurve.com/careers#open-positions to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!