About the Position
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to develop multi-channel digital marketing plans for our clients, focusing on an array of digital strategies from social media to paid media. This position will be part of our Accounts Team. As part of our Accounts Team, you will work with a wide range of clients that require different creative strategies to hit their goals. As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will oversee and implement agency projects related to SEO, PPC, SEM, SMM, and other channels.
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will work directly with clients to set goals and timelines, and develop messaging. The ideal candidate will be able to delegate work to our team of designers and junior associates. In addition, this role will ensure that ROIs are met, troubleshoot issues, and pivot creative or messaging as needed.
Position responsibilities include:
- Run digital ads campaigns from start to finish: budget campaigns, collaborate with team members on copy and creative, optimize pages for conversions, implement & test ad campaigns on multiple platforms, and optimize campaigns toward client goals.
- Embed yourself in the work of your clients: Facilitate a deeper, more timely understanding of their work — all to proactively guide client strategy as it touches your work rather than being reactive to client requests.
- Manage your time and projects well: frequently assess your priorities and to-dos, delegating where appropriate and shifting gears where necessary to ensure your projects stay on track.
- Ensure best practices and effective campaign and ad strategies are followed: work with the team to integrate ads fully and ensure the ad strategy aligns with the client’s larger mission and campaign objectives; provide strategic ideas and lead conversations on ad practices and tactics.
- Analyze and report back campaign metrics to clients effectively and without errors. Create in-depth weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to review with the team and clients to determine strategy and optimization changes as needed.
Attributes of a successful candidate include:
- Must be a creative self-starter, able to work independently and with limited oversight to accomplish agreed-upon objectives and evaluate results.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, navigate competing priorities, and effectively adjust work plans to respond to emergent challenges or opportunities.
- Must be a team player with an altruistic approach to collaboration with clients and colleagues.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must value and respect differences of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, ability, and socioeconomic circumstance.
- 6-7 years of experience implementing digital campaigns across email, web, SEM, display, and SMM channel
- Experience producing digital campaign reporting
- Experience with using and or troubleshooting utm parameters, GTM for tag and/or pixel placement, and setting up conversion events
- 6-7 years experience with campaign setup in Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, TikTok, Google ads, and video streaming ads
- Facebook Certifications needed: Professional 400 + Facebook Certified Community Manager
- Google Certifications needed: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad Words, Google Ads video
- Should have at least one Linkedin Fundamentals Certification
- Solid understanding of email marketing platforms, strategy, and implementation
- Fluency with Google Analytics reporting and feature set
- Comfortable and experience with different CRMs to run acquisition campaigns and pull audience segmentation. Platforms include HubSpot, Salesforce, Classy, NationBuilder, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate best practices, strategies, plans, and goals to clients and the internal team
- Experience and comfort with responsibilities of a client-facing role
- Up-to-date knowledge and interest in continuing education in the digital marketing and digital ad space
- Agency experience is required
Additional skills that are strongly preferred but not required:
- Digital ad experience for political candidates, advocacy organizations or businesses invested in social impact
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Experience pitching clients on an ads budget
- SEO best practices and keyword research
We are looking for candidates based in NYC, NJ, DC, or the Charlston, SC area.
What we offer:
Mosaic provides a generous benefits package including 100% coverage for health, vision and dental insurance premiums; paid time off (PTO); a company-paid winter break; competitive salary, performance-based bonus, profit sharing 401k contribution, 401k match, and more!
Salary Range 70k - 90k
At Mosaic, we believe in the growth and development of all of our employees. As a result, we offer:
- Professional development and career guidance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Participation in working groups that impact the growth of the company
Mosaic is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person's race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. Insperity provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities applying for a position. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact us. You will be asked to provide the specifics of the assistance requested.
Please submit your resume through our online system here. https://form.jotform.com/222544967577471