WITHIN is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Account Manager who is excited to take the lead across search engine marketing (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Apple Search Ads) to join our growing integrated marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, designing, and managing paid search campaigns to complement our integrated media marketing strategy across large client accounts. We are looking for a quantitative mind with a passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing search campaigns across platforms and delivering on KPIs to drive business growth. This is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly expanding company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Campaign Launches & Management: keyword & ad text creation/expansion and campaign QA for bid tools and platforms, negative keyword strategy, landing page audits
- Campaign Optimization: Leverage data to extract insights to action on creative and audience targeting performance to maximize client KPIs. Implement bid optimization efforts to drive performance against client KPIs.
- Budget Management: Build strategic budget allocation models and make recommendations to optimize marketing spend based on client-specific goals
- Testing: Design, implement, and track tests to validate adoption of new features, bid strategies, landing pages, and ads, working closely with analytics partners for incrementality measurement
- Reporting: Perform in-depth ad hoc and cyclical analysis pertaining to account and category performance, historical trends analysis, and competitor insights
- Talent Development: Mentor team strategists supporting your accounts, offer strategic guidance, communicate task execution and timeline requirements, and constructive feedback to aid in their growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities
Need to Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in search and/or integrated digital marketing with 3+ years of experience
- Experience managing $1M+ annual budgets
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Highly proficient in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and bid management platforms (SA360, Marin, or Kenshoo)
- Comfortable working with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- Ability to work with a high level of efficiency and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and fidelity to industry best practices
- Experience training/managing/mentoring junior digital marketers
Nice to Have
- E-commerce & retail advertiser experience a plus
- Experience working closely with cross-channel integrated media teams
- Understanding of statistical measurement
- Familiarity with MTA/MMM attribution methodology
We are Performance Branding experts, working with scalable and enterprise brands including Nike, and Hugo Boss. We leverage digital channels and creative to grow our clients. Data drives our decision making and enables us to operate like trusted business partners. WITHIN works with brands to collapse the funnel between performance and brand marketing unifying objectives, targets, strategy, and implementation. Partnered with a brand’s value proposition, our integrated media and personalized content solutions prioritize profits and growth over channel optimization, taking a holistic approach to marketing programs, and training our people across every channel. We use the best technology available along with proprietary tools delivering the best performance for our clients.
Everyone at WITHIN wants to grow and be challenged. It’s a collaborative place made up of small, closely knit and versatile teams that are fast and adaptive to solve problems and build systems. We support remote work, and provide a physically distanced office space for those who need it.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- Base salary DOE ($50,000-$1,000,000)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Bonus opportunities
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Dog friendly office
- Hybrid Work options