Studio XID provides ProtoPie and its related services under the goal of “easy and effective interactions of digital products.”
With ProtoPie, designers can create a fast, sophisticated prototype without any coding, thanks to the easily accessible concept models. It is actively being used as the tool for the digital transformation of various products from mobile to desktop applications to cars and smartwatches. The following are our major customers:
“ProtoPie found a sweet spot between the simplicity of speed and the complexity of power without sacrificing either.”
[What You Can Learn by Working at ProtoPie]
- How We Work / How to Create an Organization Culture as a Team
We do not believe that developers are a small part of a certain stage of the entire product development process. Instead, we encourage them to contribute to the overall process of product production with their expertise. Working in a company under this culture will equip you with the following skills:
- initiative to build your own career
- Communication skills as you convince your colleagues in times of uncertainties
- Pair/Mob programming and code reviewing methods as you work together with your team and solve issues
- Planning and executing user research and interpreting it to draw out ideas that would be reflected in product improvement
We are looking for a passionate Sales person to manage Enterprise accounts and be responsible for both inbound and outbound leads in the EMEA region. Most of the work will be handling the incoming leads and guide prospects to purchasing our product.
- Project Management and Proposal for pilot project with large enterprises : Arranging meetings, time scheduling.
- Sales planning and execution in EMEA region for enterprise customers.
- Main communicator between customers and ProtoPie team regarding the pre-sales technical support.
- Sharing customer insights with the ProtoPie team
- Person Residing in Europe (Germany preferred)
- Native English communication skills (writing and verbal)
- 5+ years of work experience as a B2B Sales or Account Manager, or similar positions
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to operate individually and cross-functionally with minimal handholding
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fluent Korean and/or German communication skills
- SaaS B2B sales experience
- An established network with designers in the industry
- A Designer/Developer background or experience in design and coding
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
[How We Work]
We have adopted a flexible working and unlimited personal leave system.
- Based on trust & transparency.
- We ensure members can work together efficiently with clear guidelines.
- Yes, we are remote, but we get to have fun and engage in person as well as remotely.
We encourage members to have a healthy work-life balance. We even received a score of 4.74 out of 5 following research on work-life balance by the City of Seoul.
Anyone can participate in the decision-making during a project and be involved in implementation as well as improving ProtoPie. No need to wait on the sidelines passively. We are action takers. With this level of involvement, we want our members to take ownership, be responsible, and build trustworthy relationships with each other.
- None of us are perfect. We emphasize each other's strengths and support one another in their weaknesses.
- We communicate in a transparent and consistent manner.
- We look for creative ways to solve problems.
- Anyone can come up with an idea and they are respected for their abilities rather than their title.
- We are team players. We succeed together as a team!
[Hiring Process and misc]
- Submit resume and portfolio > 1st Interview > 2nd Interview > 3rd Interview > decision and negotiation.
*Interview process may be slightly changed depends on the position.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted virtually.
*Employment contracts will be terminated if you are found to have falsified information on your resume and portfolio.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time position (during the first 3 months—the probation period, the employee will receive 100% of their salary).
- Flexible working hours (generally from 10.30 AM to 7 PM in KST).
- Our office is in the heart of Gangnam, Seoul in South Korea.
- Per effective immediately.
[Benefits and Welfare]
1. Flexible Work Hours / Unlimited Vacation
- You may work fully remote.
2. Assistance (Foreign Language Learning)
- We provide you with up to 200,000 won a month.
3. Assistance (Equipment)
- We provide you with a laptop and a monitor required for work.
- 1 million won a year to each member to change equipment.
4. Assistance (Software & Books)
- We provide you with assistance to purchase software and books necessary for work.
5. Assistance (Counseling Service)
- Free EAP service every time you feel like you need a break.