We are looking for a passionate Growth Marketing Manager to take ownership of our growth marketing efforts, focusing on acquisition mostly.
As this is a growth-focused role, you simply need to have a deep understanding of product-led growth, funnels, and conversion rate optimization. If you are not familiar with any of these, this role isn’t for you.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally, and identify & leverage growth opportunities throughout the funnel and customer journey, with a focus on acquisition. You prioritize revenue, want to acquire new users efficiently, and are always on the lookout for new growth opportunities.
- Help defining & iterating on ProtoPie’s growth strategy—with a focus on paid and organic— to acquire & re-engage users.
- Manage, optimize, and grow paid acquisition channels, e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Identify new growth channels, and manage, optimize, and grow them in whatever way needed.
- Set up data-driven growth initiatives—with experimentation—throughout the entire funnel/customer journey—from visit all the way to conversions.
- Work closely with other marketers & graphic designer to obtain meaningful results aligned with business objectives.
- Work closely with other teams in the Growth division to optimize our funnel.
- Fluent English communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Proven track record of meaningful growth marketing results.
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience in a startup and B2B/Enterprise SaaS setting.
- Deep understanding of product-led growth and growth metrics.
- You are a great full-stack growth marketer. But you have the deepest knowledge on acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Ability to strategize and execute—not only strategize.
- Highly proficient with common growth marketing tools, e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Semrush, etc.
- Highly proficient with analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- Fluent Korean communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Expert in marketing automation.
[We Are ProtoPie]
ProtoPie is the easiest interactive prototyping tool for all digital products. Designers can turn their UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. They can explore, validate, and test design solutions and ideas by creating very realistic, production-like prototypes without code and with the help of engineers.
[How We Work]
We have adopted a flexible working and unlimited personal leave system.
- Based on trust & transparency.
- We ensure members can work together efficiently with clear guidelines.
- Yes, we are remote, but we get to have fun and engage in person as well as remotely.
We encourage members to have a healthy work-life balance. We even received a score of 4.74 out of 5 following research on work-life balance by the City of Seoul.
Anyone can participate in the decision-making during a project and be involved in implementation as well as improving ProtoPie. No need to wait on the sidelines passively. We are action takers. With this level of involvement, we want our members to take ownership, be responsible, and build trustworthy relationships with each other.
- None of us are perfect. We emphasize each other's strengths and support one another in their weaknesses.
- We communicate in a transparent and consistent manner.
- We look for creative ways to solve problems.
- Anyone can come up with an idea and they are respected for their abilities rather than their title.
- We are team players. We succeed together as a team!
[Hiring Process and misc]
- Submit resume and portfolio > 1st Interview > 2nd Interview > 3rd Interview > decision and negotiation.
*Interview process may be slightly changed depends on the position.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted virtually.
*Employment contracts will be terminated if you are found to have falsified information on your resume and portfolio.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Full-time position (during the first 3 months—the probation period, the employee will receive 100% of their salary).
- Flexible working hours (generally from 10.30 AM to 7 PM in KST).
- Our office is in the heart of Gangnam, Seoul in South Korea.
- Per effective immediately.
[Benefits and Welfare]
1. Flexible Work Hours / Unlimited Vacation
- You may work fully remote.
2. Assistance (Foreign Language Learning)
- We provide you with up to 200,000 won a month.
3. Assistance (Equipment)
- We provide you with a laptop and a monitor required for work.
- 1 million won a year to each member to change equipment.
4. Assistance (Software & Books)
- We provide you with assistance to purchase software and books necessary for work.
5. Assistance (Counseling Service)
- Free EAP service every time you feel like you need a break.