Studio XID provides ProtoPie and its related services under the goal of “easy and effective interactions of digital products.”
With ProtoPie, designers can create a fast, sophisticated prototype without any coding, thanks to the easily accessible concept models. It is actively being used as the tool for the digital transformation of various products from mobile to desktop applications to cars and smartwatches. The following are our major customers:
“ProtoPie found a sweet spot between the simplicity of speed and the complexity of power without sacrificing either.”
[What You Can Learn by Working at ProtoPie]
- How We Work / How to Create an Organization Culture as a Team
We do not believe that developers are a small part of a certain stage of the entire product development process. Instead, we encourage them to contribute to the overall process of product production with their expertise. Working in a company under this culture will equip you with the following skills:
- initiative to build your own career
- Communication skills as you convince your colleagues in times of uncertainties
- Pair/Mob programming and code reviewing methods as you work together with your team and solve issues
- Planning and executing user research and interpreting it to draw out ideas that would be reflected in product improvement
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to be our data superhero working with fellow growth & conversion heroes and product & business experts. You would be the sole responsible data person parameterizing and explaining business and product performance with meaningful and interpretable metrics.
You have a track record of harnessing the power of data and work closely with stakeholders in product, marketing, sales, and finance. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate that thrives in a startup environment—at the intersection of product and business—taking on the challenge of turning what’s in place now into something significantly much better and more scalable.
You would be joining at the right time! We are taking things to the next level in 2022 and we'd empower you to make an enormous impact on our growth and business as a Data Analyst.
- Navigate new data domains quickly and understand the underlying business problems.
- Build dashboards to support the goals of the business.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and patterns, and measure performance.
- Develop metrics and measure the success and adoption of product features.
- Extract actionable insights by analyzing large, complex customer behavior data sets.
- Create customer segmentation leveraging propensity models to enable targeting of offers, experiences based on user attributes and optimize marketing spend.
- Clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analysis to a broad audience.
- Take the lead on building a scalable data stack.
- Ability to operate individually and cross-functionally with minimal handholding.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a data analyst.
- Fluent English communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Expert in SQL, data collection & instrumentation, data modeling & transformation, and visualization & reporting.
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g., Tableau).
- Experience with product analytics tools (e.g., Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with working in SaaS—at the intersection of product and business.
- Fluent Korean communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Proficient with programming languages like R or Python.
[How We Work]
We have adopted a flexible working and unlimited personal leave system.
- Based on trust & transparency.
- We ensure members can work together efficiently with clear guidelines.
- Yes, we are remote, but we get to have fun and engage in person as well as remotely.
We encourage members to have a healthy work-life balance. We even received a score of 4.74 out of 5 following research on work-life balance by the City of Seoul.
Anyone can participate in the decision-making during a project and be involved in implementation as well as improving ProtoPie. No need to wait on the sidelines passively. We are action takers. With this level of involvement, we want our members to take ownership, be responsible, and build trustworthy relationships with each other.
[Hiring Process and misc]
- Submit resume and portfolio > 1st Interview > 2nd Interview > 3rd Interview > decision and negotiation.
*Interview process may be slightly changed depends on the position.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted virtually.
*Employment contracts will be terminated if you are found to have falsified information on your resume and portfolio.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Employment Type: Permanent employee(3-month probationary period. Full salary during the period)
- Working Hours: 5 days a week. Flexible work schedule.
- Location: Gangnam Station area (can work remotely or at home depending on your choice)
[Benefits and Welfare]
1. Flexible Work Hours / Unlimited Vacation
- You may work fully remote.
2. Assistance (Foreign Language Learning)
- We provide you with up to 200,000 won a month.
3. Assistance (Equipment)
- We provide you with a laptop and a monitor required for work.
- 1 million won a year to each member to change equipment.
4. Assistance (Software & Books)
- We provide you with assistance to purchase software and books necessary for work.
5. Assistance (Counseling Service)
- Free EAP service every time you feel like you need a break.