Product Marketing Team Leader
Florida, United States
New York, NY
Arizona, United States
California, United States
Washington, United States
Texas, United States
New Jersey, United States
Stoke, a Fiverr company, offers a SaaS platform that makes it easy for companies to work with freelancers from all aspects (sourcing, onboarding, tracking, payments, and compliance), so your teams can focus on getting things done.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Team Leader to build our product marketing team to support our next phase of growth.
You will be expected to be the leading expert on our top segments, serve as the voice of target audience, develop differentiated messaging, build our GTM strategy and work with advocates in our top segments to build our credibility and position us as thought leaders.
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth culture. We're still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our company.
What are you going to do:
- Constantly interact with our target audience to develop a strong Voice of the Customer to ensure we build, market, and serve our top segments with a differentiated and valuable offering.
- Understand the market problems and identify market trends and opportunities to drive growth.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new products and segments. Define the target, establish tactics, and set the KPIs.
- Develop differentiated positioning, stand-out product marketing and education assets that support product launch and ongoing promotion
- Generate high-quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates, and partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
- Lead out advocacy efforts in our top segments.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic, analytical, creative, with a get things done mentality
- 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Previous experience for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans across all channels (digital, events, advocacy).
- A passionate, self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.