At Wisetack, we’re building financially-responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Founded in 2018 by a team of experienced fintech veterans whose prior experience includes PayPal, LinkedIn, Lending Club, Affirm, Amazon, and other leading companies, Wisetack is a well-funded early stage startup with strong early customer traction. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more.
We raised a $45M Series B last year and since then, we've invested in our people and technology and signed a slew of new partnerships. This is a fun stage in any company's lifecycle where we've got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you'd still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Business Insider recently named us one of the 70 most promising startups changing the world of finance and LendIt just named us as the winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards. The external recognition is great, but we're equally -- if not more -- happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78. We're proud that we're building a product that customers love.
As we grow our business into new verticals and expand the use cases we support, Wisetack is looking for an experienced Product Marketer to own messaging and positioning to enterprise-level partners across our ecosystem.
This person will have the opportunity to build and execute messaging, positioning, solution, and launch strategies from scratch. They are a fantastic storyteller that can create content and present information in new and impactful ways. They are a self-starter with long term vision. They are ready to wear many hats, grow quickly, and make a big impact. They can get creative, lead cross-functional teams, take projects from inception to completion, and ruthlessly prioritize.
This Product Marketer will create content and solutions that turn our vision into a reality, establish Wisetack as a market leader, and inspire action with our story.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different partner segments.
- Define practices for communicating our value prop to prospective partners.
- Be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Work very closely with subject matter experts to translate knowledge and vision into impactful narratives and content.
- Partner with other marketers to create a world-class website and campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- Develop core enablement partner success collateral, including tailoring and customization to certain partners where necessary.
- Create enablement material on new programs, messaging, and product launches.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, partnerships, customer success, design, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Be the voice of the customer and partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to determine the global product strategy and influence the product roadmap.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting.
- At least 2 years of product marketing work experience, ideally in a global technology company and/or fintech company.
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and customer-facing teams is preferred.
This role will be instrumental in positioning Wisetack as an industry leading-solution for the increasingly diverse set of industries we support, and in doing so will fuel our partner acquisition efforts.
Spend a little time on our About Us page researching our team and our values, and check out our Press page and our blog for more background on what we do. If you think this might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you!