We are looking for a Paid Media Manager who has a proven track record in driving growth through paid media strategy. The ideal candidate will be motivated by data and will be able to excel at this work autonomously. We are an organization that moves fast and optimizes on the fly, so ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must. We have a passionate and engaged audience and we believe that our products can improve anyone’s gaming experience. This is an opportunity to take a company with proven success in e-sports and expand the brand to reach a massive gaming audience. This role will be instrumental in the company’s growth – a candidate with an entrepreneurial, data-driven mindset will excel at SCUF.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Lead, develop & optimize a diversified paid media strategy across paid search & shopping, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram and TikTok to a ROAS goal
- Manage our shopping feed to ensure feed-based ad placements are optimized for key terms.
- Manage the annual media budget, optimizing the media mix through continuous evaluation of each channel’s performance for both prospecting and remarketing audiences.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends, and brainstorm new and creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Work with creative teams to create a cohesive brand experience throughout the advertising funnel for each market.
- Create custom first and third party audiences & test using native and CDP audience tools. Identify new opportunities not only with new formats in current ad platforms, but new channels to reach our target market.
- Manage testing roadmap and execute iterative creative and landing page A/B tests on a biweekly/monthly cadence to maximize conversion rate, within our brand framework.
- Carefully analyze campaign performance, provide insights to Director & executive team with actionable next steps.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience managing direct response media strategy using Google Ads, FB Business Manager, TikTok ads manager
- 1-2 years management experience
- DTC e-commerce experience a must
- Knowledge of GTM tagging structures & optimization
- Understanding of attribution & marketing funnels - complete understanding of Google Analytics and differences in reporting between GA & ad platforms
- Extensive experience with A/B testing both creative and landing pages
- Google Merchant Center & feed management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a ROI-forward approach to prioritizing projects
- Has a passion for growing e-commerce brands in an exciting space
- Able to make confident recommendations supported by data. Wants to fully understand how each audience, keyword, creative combinations deliver performance and creates testing/optimization ideas from these insights.
- Understanding of the current & future state of growth advertising to fully leverage machine learning capabilities