About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for the execution of paid marketing initiatives for Firstbase.
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage, and grow their businesses.
More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our incorporation product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startups. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.
We are backed by Y Combinator & our team, investors, and advisors include people from Apple, Gusto, Carta, Wise, Plaid, and many other great companies.
Why you should join
Firstbase is much more than just incorporation. Our team is dedicated to building products & solving some of the startups’ hardest problems, with a particular focus in:
- Democratizing access to financial infrastructure
- Automating tasks every founder faces when running a business
- Making tools and resources more accessible to everyone, everywhere
- Building-integrated solutions for founders and removing friction
- Delivering opportunities to traditionally overlooked founders and companies
- Democratizing access to knowledge
Join us on a mission to help more companies succeed.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for risk-takers with diverse experience able to provide fearless feedback.
You will have the following duties
- Create and execute campaigns across channels like LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, Twitter
- Develop and manage remarketing campaigns across our paid media channels
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic, and owned media channels
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established key metrics
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, and feedback, and present results
You should meet the following requirements
- Solid expertise in campaign analysis, channel analysis, and reporting (Google Analytics experience preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- A growth-driven mindset and a desire to pitch in where needed, even if in an area unrelated to your primary responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and ownership of your area of responsibility
- Exceptional planning and communications skills
- A great communicator who can convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable operating and making decisions without perfect data
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with
Some perks you might enjoy
- Competitive salary: We lean on some of the best market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
- Hybrid work environment: We work both remotely & from our offices in New York City in São Paulo – optimizing for collaboration while providing flexibility to team members.
- 21 days of PTO + birthday off: We offer flexibility to allow people to relax and recharge whenever they need it.
- Build your ideal work setup: We understand that how you work is extremely important, so we provide a stipend to set yourself up for success here at Firstbase.
- Health benefits: Firstbase offers health insurance reimbursements to both US and international employees.
- Learning and development: We provide a stipend together with resources to help people grow and develop in their careers.
- Amazing quarterly bonus: Every team at Firstbase has a bonus structure that usually accounts for 20-25% of OTE.
If you think you're unqualified or don't meet all the requirements for this role, we encourage you to still apply. We celebrate diverse candidates, adjacent experiences, and simply put, good people who want to build great things. If that's you, then we'd love to meet.