Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe, and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 115 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, but we’re also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and we’re asking how we can make these better too. Right now, Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. Next to that, we help customers prepare for the new normal of work, Hybrid Work, with our Workplace Platform, our developer platform, Desks and other offerings.
Our rate of innovation is high, we are customer-centric, and we like to move fast. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Outbound Marketing Program Manager you will help plan, execute, and optimize outbound campaigns to support outbound sales motions. You will report to the Head of Demand Generation and will partner intimately with the Customer Acquisition & Operations team, Product Marketing, Sales and Data organizations to develop, launch and optimize campaigns.
You will be responsible for partnering closely with the BDR and AE organization to develop and execute campaigns to drive predictable outbound pipeline. This is a great opportunity to be our in-house expert about what resonates best with our target audience, how best to convert outbound prospects, and what we should try next.
We’re a fast-moving and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo—and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
- Help develop and manage a calendar of outbound campaigns and outgoing sales-tailored communications
- Collaborate with Envoy's AE, BDR, sales operations, and broader marketing teams to develop, launch, and track impactful campaigns to support sales outreach
- Create, manage, and execute Outreach sequences to convert sales prospects to SQL and SQO
- Monitor engagement results and provide insights on findings in order to optimize future performance
- Measure success and contribution to pipeline for all of your initiatives
- Ideate, own, and launch high-value direct mail campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of Envoy’s solutions and the company’s target audiences
- Become an expert in existing content and campaigns, and masterful in how to leverage them in sequences to better enable outbound sales efforts
- 3-5 years of marketing or sales experience in tech, preferably at B2B SaaS companies
- Proven ability to plan, develop, and execute complex projects
- Asana/program management software experience is a plus!
- Ability to create engaging sales copy for use in email, presentations, and printed assets
- Familiarity with B2B email marketing and sales outreach best practices, including A/B and multivariate testing frameworks
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and sales automation tools (e.g. Outreach, Salesloft, etc.)
- Experience reporting on campaign performance and program effectiveness
- Strong analytical skills to draw out insights that can improve performance