Laudable is out to help companies bottle what customers are saying and use that to grow. With Laudable, marketing teams capture rich customer content on video, and then search, edit, and share it in seconds.
We're backed by Y Combinator, Greycroft, Craft Ventures, and some amazing SaaS founders and CEOs.
Our team is fully remote and we're looking for kind, ambitious, bright, and resourceful humans to join us.
We Want You To Know
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we describe below. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, please apply and tell us about yourself.
We're committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive work home for people of all backgrounds and experience. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
What We're Looking For
As a Marketing & Outreach freelancer you’ll join our team in supporting a variety of content and prospecting projects and initiatives.
Example challenges you may work on:
- Draft initial take on cold outreach emails + forwardable customer intros (based on existing templates and strategy)
- Search linkedin posts for keywords and source and maintain target-prospect lists
- Draft story outlines / stringouts for content that will translate well to linkedin or social posts
- Organization and execution of content plans and calendar
- Open to freelance, part-time, and internship applicants
- Approximately 10-20 hours per week
- Are a strong, concise, and clever writer
- Have drafted cold outreach emails before
- Have experience with and/or understanding of B2B marketing
- Are a self-starter and able to organize independently