Marketing Operations Manager
Inspectorio's cloud-based SaaS solution helps brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers manage risk through digitalized quality and compliance programs. Inspectorio aims to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain. Today, Inspectorio is used by over 15,000+ people across the globe, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world. Inspectorio gives brands, retailers, and suppliers the tools to predict areas of high risk and automate risk-based interventions across the supply chain.
Inspectorio Products Allow Customers:
· Digitize, standardize, and automate quality and compliance activities
· Optimize supplier performance management operations
· Implement continuous improvement programs
· Allocate resources for performance optimization
SIGHT allows retailers, brands, suppliers, factories, and 3rd parties to manage all their quality activities in a single platform, with a strong focus on advanced analytics AI & Machine Learning. SIGHT focused at the product level, that is, a t-shirt or jeans. RISE concentrated at the facility level, or the factory/manufacturing facility itself, where that t-shirt and jeans were made.
RISE is a single platform to audit procedures and verification for compliance from the large retailers such as Target, Walmart, and Tesco to the specific factories they are operating with.
What is RISE?
Retailers create customized standards or apply international standards like environmental compliance and social labor law that factories must comply with. The primary purpose of our product is to provide large retailers with a flexible, configurable tool so that they can create their own sets of standards.
The next stage in the RISE evolution focuses on AI & Machine Learning for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Who you are
Are you an experienced B2B marketer who is passionate about B2B marketing operations (marketing tech stacks, data management, email nurturing, CRM, lead management, and marketing analytics)?
You think analytically and creatively. Your expertise lies in overseeing and mapping out marketing technology strategies as well as converting them into actionable and scalable execution.
You are responsible for making sure the right platforms, tools, and processes are in place to convert demand into leads and opportunities that will drive exponential business growth. You also keep an eye on the industry, knowing that MarOps is constantly evolving.
You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations and report to the Director of Marketing. The role involves developing and optimizing Inspectorio's marketing technology and automation operations in close collaboration with partners across Marketing, Revenue, and Product. You will play an essential role in helping the teams succeed and improve our customer experience.
- Develop, manage, and maintain the marketing technology roadmap, driving continuous improvement and managing our integrations (we use HubSpot for our CRM, CMS, and Marketing, Drift for our conversational marketing, ChurnZero for Customer Success and a budget for more)
- Use HubSpot marketing automation to deploy targeted email and nurture campaigns, as well as improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Manage the lead flow and marketing lifecycle stages
- Manage contact and company level segmentation in HubSpot so we can send the right message to the right contact at the right time
- Analyze contact and company-level engagement. Help us implement multi-touch attribution so we can better understand the buying process and make more informed decisions
- Responsible for lead scoring and lead routing
- Lead the delivery of ABM and account engagement technology solutions and coordinate with revenue and marketing for a successful implementation, including training, tool management, and internal communications
- Develop data analytics strategies so we have one view of the customer. Select, introduce, and onboard business intelligence solutions to assist.
- Build Dashboards for reporting purposes
- Support website and CMS infrastructure such as conversational marketing tools (e.g. Drift)
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day-to-day work, including data hygiene, list uploads, campaign analysis, etc.
- Manage, develop and grow our Marketing Operations Associate who will be reporting to you
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years of B2B marketing operations experience, preferably in high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Team management experience preferred
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation (HubSpot preferred), list segmentation and management, website infrastructure (HubSpot preferred), CRM platforms, and ABM technology solutions and tools
- Deep understanding of the complete marketing landscape and how it interacts with Product, Revenue and Customer Success functions
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, collaborative and highly dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Worked in a global organization with people in different time zones
- Unlimited Annual Leave / Vacation (Paid-time Off)
- Work From Anywhere
- Sponsorship for Professional Development
- Sponsorship for personal Wellbeing activities (hobbies, physical/mental health, art)
- Gifts/Shopping Vouchers for important events (work anniversary, birthday, childbirth, marriage, New year)
- Yearly bonus and salary review based on performance evaluation.