ABOUT DRAGON HEMP
Founded by renown sports acupuncturist Kevin Menard, Dragon Hemp is a therapeutic product line that blends premium CBD & cannabinoids with Chinese Herbs to create advanced remedies for sleep improvement, pain & inflammation
reduction, and energy/focus enhancement.
The Dragon Hemp Apothecary, located in the heart of Sag Harbor Village, has quickly become a staple of the downtown area and an active member of The Hamptons community.
We are looking for creative, organized, empathetic, inspiring team members to help
bring Dragon Hemp to the next level.
Dragon Hemp is growing quickly and is in search of a Marketing Manager to accelerate
the company into its next chapter. Working directly with the company founder, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of expert level campaigns on existing marketing channels as well as the exploration of yet untested channels.
The ideal candidate is both highly creative and detail oriented. They
can ideate unique and effective marketing initiatives, execute well-structured
tests, meet deadlines, and optimize performance against established goals.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Marketing Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Ideate and execute marketing initiatives from start to
- finish in core acquisition channels such as email, SMS, influencer marketing, local
- marketing, SEO, and conversion rate optimization
- Design and execute a cohesive marketing strategy to optimize online acquisition channels and achieve brick & mortar sales targets
- Maintain a robust and detailed marketing calendar to support the timely execution of marketing deliverables
- Project manage tasks in collaboration with the founder and the company’s agency partners
- Explore and test new channels and formats
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance on ongoing basis; develop insights to inform future strategy
- Research and identify new opportunities to continuously add, enhance, and improve Dragon Hemp’s narrative
What You Bring:
- 4 years relevant experience with direct experience creating and executing marketing initiatives in channels such as email, SMS, influencer, out-of-home, local, SEO, and CRO
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Knowledge of key marketing performance KPIs
- Familiarity with tracking and measurement solutions
- A test and learn mindset
- Intelligent, highly curious, and eager to build something new
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT WORKING AT DRAGON HEMP:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Direct access to company founder
- High growth culture
- Remote work option available