Deliver Tallarium's category-defining message and disrupt the archaic commodities market;
London, highly competitive salary with equity
The $5tn financial energy market critically impacts everyone on this planet, and yet it is broken.
Trading companies are digitally lagging behind other financial markets, relying on legacy processes & systems (namely, email, excel, webchat and phone) which underpin over 90% of all energy market activities. Traders suffer from siloed information and poor data quality which means that unknowingly, they end up trading inefficiently, believing they are acting on the true-value of the market.
At Tallarium we are solving this problem with our new category: true value discovery (TVD). TVD gives trading organisations data where they had analogue information; breaks information silos at every organisational level; and uses market-leading data-science to provide brand-new insight into broken markets. In doing so, we help optimize global energy flows, support the introduction of new renewables markets, and break the cycle of inefficiency in some of the largest global companies.
We are backed by top fintech VCs and supported by an exceptional board of advisors, including 4 “unicorn builders”. We have a 15 person team with ambition, energy; trading market knowledge; top academic backgrounds; and experiences at the world’s top institutions. Having more than doubled our revenue in the past year, we are now looking to come out of stealth and deliver our message to the market.
Our priority is to land true value discovery and change the way that people think in broken markets. This role is instrumental in driving that change. With Tallarium, you will use marketing & communications skills, project & stakeholder management, and a get-things-done attitude to actively deliver our market-changing message internally and externally. In role, you will report to the Director of Operations while working with teams across the business, including the executive team.
- Working with Tallarium's leadership team to turn our category-defining story into a reality in the market;
- Use marketing, communication, and stakeholder/project management skills to actively deliver our whole category strategy;
- Initiate and drive relationships with PR teams, senior market stakeholders, and clients in some of the largest global companies
- Maximise the impact of every piece of outward-facing material, using our category-defining story;
- Organise market-changing marketing and communications events;
- Drive our own team to constantly deliver our message in everything that we do;
- 3-6 years of marketing/PR/communications/change management experience - focusing on delivering real change
- Experience in fintech/financial markets/energy - especially in disruptive startups & SaaS products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively;
- A go-getter with a proven track record of getting things done;
- Excellent research, planning, organisational and project management skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with highly structured thinking;
- Success in initiating and developing long-term relationships;
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company and the whole market;
- Be the person responsible for changing the way a global market thinks - and thereby changing the way the world trades energy;
- Gain huge experience and responsibility from day 1;
- Grow your career in a role where you lead from the front and prove your ability to get things done;
We are looking for the top 1% of people in their field to help us build the future of energy markets and support hyperscaling.
If you are:
- Ambitious, driven to make an impact in your first few weeks with the business,
- Constantly curious and want to learn a huge amount quickly,
- Keen on growing your career fast, taking on responsibility early,
We’d love to hear from you!