DeepSource is working on building tools that help software engineering teams ship maintainable and secure code.
We are looking for our first Head of Demand Gen to help us drive growth in our Enterprise business. You will develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to catapult DeepSource ahead of the competition. You will be responsible for providing direction and best practices that will shape our GTM strategy as we continue to scale. We also need you to design, plan, manage, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate revenue.
We're a fast-growing startup with revenue, and we’ve raised $7.7MM in funding so far with Y Combinator Continuity as our largest investor.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy.
- Work cross-functionally and be the sole owner of sales pipeline efforts.
- Track, analyze and account for the effectiveness of each demand generation campaign; identify areas for improvement.
- Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs and pipelines.
- Own metrics and foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting and results sharing.
- Work closely with other team members to develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing, and product launches.
- Develop a strategy combining technical and content elements to drive ongoing SEO and organic search results improvements.
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch and refine demand generation strategies.
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion.
- Analyze, report, and optimize all demand generation programs based on demand generation and sales effectiveness.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience managing and executing demand gen programs and campaigns for B2B companies with a keen understanding of technical audiences.
- Expertise in positioning and messaging with proven ability to write copy.
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven, digital-first strategies for high-quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through sales teams
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and prefer to work fast and scrappy.
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills.
As our first Demand generation hire, you will work directly with the founders and will build your own team in the near future. This role is remote within the United States; you can also work from our San Francisco office.