Interested in joining one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS startups? Come work with us.
We’re looking for a Growth Operations Specialist to help us scale how we sell.
Customer acquisition is one of the hardest challenges startups face. In this role, you’ll be working directly with our GTM team to drive ambitious growth goals through automated outbound.
Your mission? You’ll collect, combine, process, personalize, and route data to email campaigns so that high-value, personalized messages are sent to prospects when they need it most. Building a growth engine that scales predictably and efficiently.
This role is perfect for someone early in their career who wants to experience hypergrowth in a Series B startup. If you want to be a Growth VP one day, then this could be a dream gig.
If this is you, keep reading.
*This is a contract position, at first. We’ll try one another before we buy. So if it’s not a good fit for you or us, no worries. 40 hours a week.
You're Someone That:
- Is highly operational with a strong ability to work with tools and automation
- Follows what’s happening in the world of growth marketing today
- Is eager to roll up your sleeves
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all operational components of our automated outbound prospecting
- Leverage buyer intent to personalize our outreach at scale
- Manage our enrichment and contact search processes
- Brainstorm, outline, and produce email-centric growth campaigns
Boxes You Need To Check:
- Experience building and gaining traction with acquiring customers
- You have a “get things done” mentality and can bring ideas to the table without needing to be told what to do
- Familiar with HubSpot and other marketing automation tools
- You’re ready to work at an early-stage, fast-growing startup
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.