Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and based in New York City. Learn more at sealed.com.
What will you do?
- Explore new marketing channels such as television, audio, print, and influencer/ referral to find new avenues for efficient customer acquisition and brand building
- Research and evaluate new prospective marketing channels and audiences
- Build concrete launch plans that aim to quickly evaluate the potential of new channels
- Analyze channel performance, identify areas for improvement, and iterate until success is achieved or until you develop a point of view that the new channel should be deprioritized.
- Work closely with the creative team to conceptualize and execute on visual and messaging experiments to tap new audiences
- Own ongoing optimization and growth of new channels until the channel grows to support full-time resources
- Set up the technical infrastructure required to track and monitor performance/ online conversion events for offline activities
- 3+ years of proven experience in growth marketing
- Experience launching non-traditional marketing channels such as digital audio, programmatic, and social forums (Reddit) etc.
- Exposure to marketing via traditional (offline) channels: radio, television, mail, field, events etc.
- Analytical mindset and experience using data to inform decisions
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Strong experience leading projects cross-functionally across multiple teams to deliver results
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing and A/B testing
- Hardworking, resourceful and scrappy: when you have a goal, you find a way to meet it
- Comfortable asking hard questions to get to the root of a problem, and creatively solve it
- Dynamic, thrive in ambiguous environments, and action-oriented
- An architect and a builder - you can imagine what you want to create, and don’t mind doing the hard work to bring your vision to life
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you are able to draw actionable strategic insights and conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste, or wasted time, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US