Orum is an AI-driven live conversation platform that allows sales reps to connect with their target prospects on the phone more efficiently. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, and shorter rep ramp time, all while having fun and not burning out. Orum has achieved triple-digit year-over-year growth and tremendous customer love with a small, lean team. We are beyond excited to build a powerful team that will support Orum in its next stage of growth!
Growth Marketing Manager
Are you curious and creative? Are you strategic and quantitative? And at the end of the day, do you know how to get things done? These traits, combined with relevant experience in multi-channel marketing and campaign development, may make you the perfect fit for our Growth Marketing Manager position.
In true startup fashion, this role is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a best-in-class marketing team. You’ll have the freedom to experiment and the responsibility to act as an owner of the business as we build out a delightful demand generation practice together. This is the perfect role for a multipotentialite and aspiring Demand Gen leader.
You’ll report to the Director of Demand Generation and work alongside product, event, and content marketers distributed across the US.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on new customer acquisition through multiple channels including organic social, paid media, sponsorships, content programs, our website, and whatever new channels you think we should be testing
- Owning end-to-end campaigns with responsibility for creation, execution, analysis, reporting, and optimization
- Leading collaboration with external vendors and agencies on new campaigns, creative testing, implementing and QAing tracking, monitoring performance, and making strategic optimizations for existing and new acquisition programs
- Working with content and design teams, own the conversion rate optimization and testing strategy of our website
- Using behavioral insights and knowledge of market trends to develop and execute hypothesis-driven experiments that drive awareness and acquisition
- Owning a demand activity calendar in coordination with the larger marketing team
- Problem-solving, experimenting and ruthlessly prioritizing
Salary range is $122,000 - $132,000. If you're selected, we'll make an offer within this range that matches the experience you're coming with. We respect your time and don't intend to waste it.
- 5+ years of experience in digital, performance, or social media marketing within a rapid response environment such as a startup or ad agency
- Experience planning and implementing multi-channel programs from start to finish including campaign concept
- Hands-on experience executing organic social - managing corporate social media accounts, specifically LinkedIn
- Familiarity with administrating and using social media management tools such as Sprout, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, or similar
- Meticulous project management skills and mastery of the creative briefing process; ability to chip in with content creation as needed
- Work well with ambiguity; enjoy identifying new initiatives, setting up processes from scratch, and getting buy-in for your ideas
- (Preferred) Hands-on experience executing paid social and working in ad platforms such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Reddit, etc.
- (Preferred) Comfortable pulling and compiling data from multiple sources (ad platforms, Hubspot, Salesforce) to create reports and derive insights
- (Preferred) Familiarity with best-in-class campaign development concepts (i.e. SiriusDecisions, Gartner, etc.)
- (Preferred) Software skills:
- Design (Adobe creative suite preferred)
- Video editing
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Livestreaming studio
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the US. We were founded as a remote company before the pandemic and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
- Flexible Vacation Policy - Take the time that you need, when you need it.
- Orum Days Off: 1st Friday of every month, 2 weeks off at the end of the year, and additional observed holidays.
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans (90% Covered)
- Parental leave with quota relief.
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Meaningful Stock Options in Orum
- $2500 budget for work-related equipment that's yours to keep
- Semi-annual company retreats and team meetups for all employees to connect in person.
Orum Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We're committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents a growing variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. In short, we want you to join in the ride if you're talented for one of our roles, with no other qualifiers.