As we build out the marketing function at Anrok, we are looking for an experienced growth marketer to drive our demand gen strategy. This is an opportunity to build a marketing flywheel from the ground up in a high-volume, high-velocity business. You’ll implement a martech stack of your choice, design experiments, and optimize our customer acquisition strategy. You will report to the Head of Marketing and be a strategic partner to sales – ultimately owning top-of-funnel metrics.
In this role, you will:
- Grow pipeline and drive qualified leads for sales.
- Build a multi-channel marketing strategy, including digital, events, inbound, ABM, and more.
- Improve our inbound funnel with website optimizations and landing pages.
- Analyze search trends and customer needs to devise creative growth experiments.
- Work closely with content marketing to develop campaigns and offers that drive engagement
- Optimize distribution across search, social, and other channels.
- Manage freelancers and agencies to assist with execution.
- Manage budgets, track performance, communicate results, and seek continuous improvement
What excites us:
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing or demand gen at a B2B software company.
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communicator, with an emphasis on being clear, organized, and informative.
- A focus on impact and efficiency. Measuring CPL from day one, and tracking leads all the way through the funnel to ensure our efforts are effective.
- Deep understanding of lead scoring and sales funnel management.
- Prior experience running ads onLinkedIn and Google, and with a marketing automation platform like HubSpot or Marketo. Experience with tools like Webflow, Drift, and Apollo.io are a plus.
- Self-starter with a track record of navigating ambiguity and producing concrete results.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build a brand from the ground up.
- Experience in fintech is a plus.
What we offer:
- The equity upside of an early stage startup with the product-market fit of a later stage company.
- Work where you want: the Anrok SF office or wherever you call home.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%.
- One Medical membership covered, flexible sick benefits and more.
- Company-wide holidays over the winter break.
- Annual learning and development stipend for books, online courses, and conferences, as well as a curious team to share your learnings with.
- Bi-annual team offsites and optional quarterly gatherings at the SF HQ office.
- All the latest gadgets you need to thrive at work.