About MyWellbeing: You are unique. Your therapist should be, too.
🧠 Today’s world imposes more stress than ever before. We are here to ensure that when feeling less than 100%, no one is alone. MyWellbeing is on a mission to bring the highest quality personalized mental health solutions to scale.
We match seekers to the right therapist or coach for them while supporting mental health providers in growing their business and professional community. We have already supported thousands of mental health providers and over 200k+ people in their care search. We reach millions monthly through our accessible, relatable, and educational content and resources.
We are a remote team headquartered in NYC with full-timers in NY, Portland, and Austin, driven by our passion for the future of mental health. While we may be distant physically, we're all brand-obsessed and looking for the next go-getter to join our team. If you have what it takes to build the next biggest consumer health tech company, we'd love to meet you.
What we're looking for:
👋 MyWellbeing is seeking an ambitious, data-oriented, multi-disciplinary Growth Lead to work directly with MyWellbeing’s Founder/CEO to translate business vision into seamless execution. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment (like, really fast) and be able to wear both strategy and execution hats.
If you’ve been told that you lead with a rare combination of heart and structure, that you create easy-to-follow next steps out of nebulous circumstances, and you have a track record for driving lean companies through their next milestone, this opportunity could be for you.
- ✅ What your responsibilities will be:
- Partner with Founder/CEO to develop goals and surpass KPIs
- Determine creative growth strategies (ex: SEO, email marketing, product marketing, guerrilla marketing, etc.) to increase acquisition, reduce CAC, increase conversion, and increase retention
- Develop hypothetical solutions, prioritize experiments, execute MVPs, evaluate results, and roll out structured procedure
- Fuel short- and long-term strategy to continue to deepen competitive moat
- Manage 2 part-time teammates (content and social leads) and stellar performance marketing agency
- Collaborate with designer(s) and engineers at the intersection of marketing and product
- 🦄 Who we're looking for:
- 2-3+ years in growth marketing, preferably in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with performance marketing, content marketing, SEO, and conversion-rate optimization
- Deep love for agile testing and creative problem solving
- An "I can do it all" mentality and a hunger for growth
- Excitement to be the first to respond to challenges and opportunities as they arise
- A motivated and positive attitude with an eagerness for over-communication
- Passion for providing the best mental healthcare to those in need
- Bonus: Managed marketplace and/or health tech experience
- 🥳 Why you might be excited about us:
- We're really changing people's lives and helping them live healthier, happier, longer. We're doing important work that helps people create behavior change — and that excites you daily.
- You're hungry to make REAL impact every single day — you're motivated by progress and know that the work you do will move the needle.
- You're excited to be one of the first ten employees of a startup — you see the path forward and you're eager to be a part of the journey.
- You are a team-player who is able to thrive in ambiguity. You love tackling new projects and building the playbook from scratch. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day (micromanagement makes you cringe).
- 💭 Why you might not be excited about us:
- We're a lean team (under 10 FTE), so if you like a more established company setting, this role isn't for you.
- We're a remote-first company, and therefore fantastic communication skills (verbal and written) is vital. If you don't like to over-communicate, you won't be happy here.
- We're an early-stage startup and our advantage is our agility. Projects and priorities may shift as new opportunities present themselves. If you're not excited by flexibility and a "learn while we go" mentality, you may get frustrated.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our vision. If you prefer a 9-5 job or to rest-and-vest, this job isn't for you.
- We deeply believe team work makes the dream work. If you're not willing to lend a hand wherever it's needed (and sometimes that means it may be outside of your job description), you won't fit in.
- 💝 Life at MyWellbeing:
- Oxford health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours -- need to pick your child up from school or take your dog to the groomer? We trust that you will go above and beyond to accomplish your goals and trust you to do so during windows of time that work best for you.
- Quarterly Fridays -- remember when we said we’re Type A and love what we do? Well, to ensure we really do take advantage of resting and resetting, every quarter the company is closed for at least one Friday that is not a national holiday.
- Weekly team lunch -- while we are a remote team, we still love to chat “at the coffee pot.” Every week we meet virtually for lunch, every other week we alternate discussing anti-racism together through blog posts and TED talks and socializing over virtual games.
- Quarterly team events — we're a team that loves to celebrate and spend quality time together. While we may be remote, we plan quarterly fun, zoom-style happy hours, team bonding events, virtual comedy shows +more!
- 👋🏽👋👋🏿 The interview process:
- We'll do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible.
- First Call - We'll invite you to chat on a 30-min call with Ryan, our Bus Dev Manager, to learn more about the role and so we can learn more about you.
- Second Call - If it's a match, we'll invite you to a 30-min call with Alyssa, our Founder/CEO, to mutually assess for culture fit.
- Take Home + Team Meet - Next, you’ll walk us through your perspective on an assignment to help us understand how you think, work and communicate. You will share and discuss with our team.
- Broaden the Web - Then, you'll chat with 1-2 members of our extended network to mutually confirm fit.
- References - Last step, we'll reach out to people who you've worked with and hear what it's like working alongside you.
How to apply:
➡️ Sound like the perfect role for you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a link to your LinkedIn, subject line GROWTH LEAD.