Banyan Security is an innovative Zero Trust Network Access startup headquartered in San Francisco with visionary founders, top-notch VC partners, Fortune 500 flagship customers, that is disrupting the $10B VPN remote access market.
This year has been an incredible growth for Banyan Security, and we are continuing our hyper-growth into next year...Be a part of our Growth!
About the Role
This is an ideal opportunity for an innovative and experienced Growth Hacker to drive awareness, sales, and expansion of our award winning zero trust secure remote access products and services.
In this role, you will work across our entire team to determine key pain points, bottlenecks, and pioneer innovative revenue and community building opportunities. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and product led growth strategies to rapidly build market share with particular focus on the creation of a DevOps customer base. You'll oversee the creation of a creating a digital marketing strategy that supports our self-serve business goals. You'll work closely with product and technical marketing to craft compelling stories for campaigns. Ideally, all this will result in the dramatic acceleration in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of all customers.
To ensure success as a growth hacker, you should be skilled at optimizing business processes across all departments and be able to tailor your solutions to different markets, scenarios, self-serve products, and goals. The ideal candidate is innovative, passionate about startups, familiar with SaaS-based enterprise security solutions and an expert at executing product led strategies that result in business growth.
What You'll do
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will encourage prospects to engage with the self-serve product offering to drive incremental revenue.
- Implementing projects and engaging prospects through innovative channels to achieve growth goals for the company.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and optimize growth strategies.
- Leveraging resources from inside and outside the business improve growth across all customer segments with a focus on the DevOps community.
- Detailed reporting on initiatives and projects to management and founders.
- Replicating successful product led growth strategies at scale and across new markets.
What You'll Bring
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- A minimum of 8 - 12 years' experience with a Saas based B2B solution, experience in with early-stage startups is critical, enterprise security background is highly desirable.
- A portfolio of successful product led growth implementations and interventions focused on the Enterprise Security and DevOps communities.
- Expertise in marketing, self-serve strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Extremely strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- You're able to manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Excellent salary + Early-stage stock options
- Career promotion opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Flexible PTO
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Mutual respect and inclusive culture with an emphasis on learning/teaching
- 100% Remote
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Banyan.