Digital Marketing Manager - Full-Time, Remote
BeMo has an immediate need for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help lead our marketing department to continue our exponential growth and scaling the business by 10X.
We're looking for someone who can 1) monitor and manage the set-up of Facebook/Instagram ads, YouTube ads, Search ads, and Email marketing by our junior internal team. 2) Optimize Facebook/Instagram ads, YouTube ads, search ads and email marketing. 3) Obsessively split test every part of the funnel to reduce cost of acquisition. 4) Plan and direct creation of new funnels as required. 5) manage the flawless execution of paid advertising and content creation by junior internal team members.
Are You the Needle in a Haystack?
Here at BeMo, we work hard every day to make a difference, so we carefully select only the best and brightest individuals to join our team. We are highly selective - about 5X more selective than Harvard - but we don't agree with, nor use the same selection process. In fact, we're revolutionizing university admissions processes.
Would you like to contribute to our mission of helping students achieve their academic and career goals?
Would you like to help us promote diversity so that everyone has an equal chance at higher education regardless of racial, cultural, or socioeconomic background?
Would you like to be part of a team that is shaping the future of admissions?
If you answered "yes", here's a little bit about us:
You've probably never worked with anyone like us before. We're a dynamic team of practicing professionals, researchers, and scholars, with a passion for helping students to reach their academic and career goals. We often go above and beyond to deliver the best possible services we can to our students. We make sure we are highly knowledgeable about the ever-changing landscape of admissions by studying and researching admissions trends. We take our own medicine and we are constantly training to keep our individual performance and the performance of our company exceptional.
We put the interests of BeMo above our own. We take our role very seriously and contribute to our company on a consistent basis. When things need to get done, we don't care what time of the day or day of the week it is, we get the job done. We know how to manage our time and fulfill competing demands. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and impact and we are not afraid to share our ideas and collaborate with our team members. This is not a "job" to us. This is a calling. Our passion for mentoring our students and making admissions fair and scientifically sound is what gets us up in the morning. Importantly, we understand that our company is only as great as its individual members. That's how we have become a leading academic consulting firm and that's why we are extremely selective about our team and only pick the very best to join us and we do everything we can to support them.
We want to foster an environment where we drive team members to succeed within their role and believe in the mission and values of BeMo.
If you are resistant to coaching because you believe you already know everything, if you are seeking a side job just to make a few bucks or to add another entry to your CV, if you normally don't pay much attention to detail, or if you are looking for a short-term gig with little impact and growth, then we're probably not right for you.
If you are extremely detail-oriented, obsessed with delivering only the best service, have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, are willing to learn more and implement new strategies, would love to be a part of the team to change the future of admissions, and are looking for a long-term mission with significant impact on society, then you need to apply. Now.
Watch Our CEO's TEDx Talk to Find Out Why We Created BeMo:
What We Offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the "office".
- Freedom to choose your hours. We focus on results, not the hours or arbitrary 9 to 5.
- Opportunity of stocks/shares in our fast growing company for exceptional team members that embody our core values.
- Opportunity for growth, independent project development, and career advancement.
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading EdTech mission.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and disability insurance benefits for full-time team members and their spouses without coverage.
- Generous self-directed vacation policy for full-time team members.
- $1,000 yearly personal and professional development fund for full-time team members.
- Quarterly team dinners and fun events.
- We are proudly listed on The Career Directory as one of the top employers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor a team of internal team members. Not agencies.
- Manage and monitor flawless set up of paid advertising on Facebook/Instagram, YouTube and Google Search by junior team members.
- Continuously optimize Facebook/Instagram ads, YouTube ads, Google Search ads to hit target KPIs.
- Manage and monitor flawless set up of email promos and email automations by junior team members.
- Plan and create directions for new funnels including direction on copy and creatives for Facebook/Instagram ads, YouTube ads, Search ads and email marketing for execution by junior team members.
- Plan and create directions for obsessive split testing of every part of our funnel such as landing pages, ads, and emails.
- Optimize conversion rates at every part of the funnel using obsessive split testing to hit target KPIs.
- Manage and monitor content team for optimized SEO.
- Create, update and execute required SOPs and automations to streamline our marketing operations and reduce rate of error.
- Direct creation of analytical reports using advanced excel and spreadsheet skills or similar for real time reporting by junior team members.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Media Buyer, Marketing Specialist or Marketing Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience managing an *internal* team of 5 or more. (Managing agencies does not qualify. Must be internal company staff.)
- Significant experience growing and scaling brands by a minimum of 10X.
- Minimum 5 years of experience setting up and optimizing Facebook/Instagram ads, YouTube ads, Search ads and email automation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with conversion rate optimization of every part of the customer journey using split tests.
Traits of Successful Applicants:
- Must be looking for a long-term role and not looking for a "steppingstone" short-term gig.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Extremely humble and eager to learn.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to plan in advance and anticipate any possible setbacks.
- Excellent verbal communications and writing skills.
- Ability to act independently with very little supervision and have a great work ethic.
- Managerial attitude taking full responsibility for assigned roles.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must have access to a quiet private room with a door that's noise and distraction free.
- Must have access to an ergonomic chair and desk.
- Must have access to high speed and reliable Internet with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps.
- Adaptable to a continuously changing environment in a fast-growing company.
Our Hiring Process:
We are highly selective about those who join the team - about 5X more selective than Harvard - but we don't agree with, nor use the same selection process. In fact, we're revolutionizing university admissions processes. For example, we don't care much about your grades or standardized test scores. We care that you can do the job and you have the right attitude. We believe "actions speak louder than words."
Our hiring process includes a review of your application, a skills assessment test, a virtual interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview with select members of our team via video conference, followed finally by reference calls.
How to Apply:
Simple. Click "Apply" to complete the short application form here: https://bemoacademicconsulting.typeform.com/to/z1v83jTd?typeform-source=bemoacademicconsulting.com
Please quote job #77545 on the application form.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel that you’re a strong match, we will be in touch via email to proceed with your application. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
BeMo is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
BeMo is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.