What would I do at Litmus?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own a product area and drive strategy, roadmap, execution, and collaborate on go-to-market. You’ll work closely with team members from UX, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to conceive and execute the Litmus product experience.
On any given day you might be:
- Conducting discovery research or testing a new user experience with Litmus customers
- Analyzing product KPIs and reviewing learnings with team members
- Briefing design and engineering teams on product opportunities
- Organizing collaborative ideation sessions with cross-functional partners
- Presenting business cases to executive leaders and stakeholders
- Collaborating on a product launch with product marketing
- Communicating the roadmap to internal stakeholders
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Relevant experience handling product-led growth at a B2B or B2C SaaS company; content personalization and email marketing product experience highly desirable
- Previous ownership of product roadmaps that support and balance objectives such as user success and revenue growth through data-driven prioritization
- Ability to break down complex problems and identify opportunities to deliver incremental value
- Creates and holds a clear vision and strategy to set the direction for their product team and drive the appropriate product outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor communication and information to different audiences
- Strong understanding of UX design practices and concepts such as user research/testing, information architecture, and common software UI patterns
- Ability to define KPIs and understand and interpret data and analytics to drive decision-making and measure product outcomes
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.