Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Inspectorio's cloud-based SaaS solution helps brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers manage risk through digitalized quality and compliance programs. Inspectorio aims to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain. Today, Inspectorio is used by over 15,000+ people across the globe, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world. Inspectorio gives brands, retailers, and suppliers the tools to predict areas of high risk and automate risk-based interventions across the supply chain.
Inspectorio Products Allow Customers:
- Digitize, standardize, and automate quality and compliance activities
- Optimize supplier performance management operations
- Implement continuous improvement programs
- Allocate resources for performance optimization
SIGHT allows retailers, brands, suppliers, factories, and 3rd parties to manage all their quality activities in a single platform, with a strong focus on advanced analytics AI & Machine Learning. SIGHT focused at the product level, that is, a t-shirt or jeans. RISE concentrated at the facility level, or the factory/manufacturing facility itself, where that t-shirt and jeans were made.
RISE is a single platform to audit procedures and verification for compliance from the large retailers such as Target, Walmart, and Tesco to the specific factories they are operating with.
What is RISE?
Retailers create customized standards or apply international standards like environmental compliance and social labor law that factories must comply with. The primary purpose of our product is to provide large retailers with a flexible, configurable tool so that they can create their own sets of standards.
The next stage in the RISE evolution focuses on AI & Machine Learning for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Who You Are
You have experience in SaaS and can create high-quality content that engages prospects and delights customers. You are creative, passionate, and have experience producing different content types.
Your content will be used to expand our digital footprint and build awareness, subscribers, and leads. You will also help us engage our customers through our customer marketing efforts.
In addition to writing and producing content, you will be responsible for uploading content into our CMS (HubSpot) and research (related to content production, business trends, and new initiatives). You will also manage our Tone of Voice guidelines, our marketing glossary and be the go-to person for anything related to marketing communications.
You will sit within the global marketing team and work closely with our stakeholders in the Go To Market team.
What you'll do
- Producing high-quality long and short-form content including white papers, eBooks, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, web copy, and more
- Managing the end-to-end content creation process, ensuring content meets deadlines, is optimized for SEO, and adheres to voice, style, and brand guidelines
- Working cross-functionally across our marketing team (Design, Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to produce content that meets Marketing KPIs and supports campaign goals and objectives
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other relevant tools
- Turning visitors into contacts by suggesting and adding call to actions to use in ungated content such as blogs
- Editing existing content to ensure it is consistent in terms of style and quality and is optimised for search engine optimization
- Managing buyer personas including interviewing customers/buyers and compiling documentation for internal stakeholders
- Creating a tone of voice guidelines and marketing glossary to ensure consistency across assets
- Adding content to our content repository so it is available for use by the Go to Market team
- Managing our marketing activity calendar to inform internal stakeholders of upcoming activity
- Driving multiple, simultaneous content related projects in a results-focused environment
- Managing, developing, and growing content marketers within Inspectorio and external
This role requires a high level of creativity, passion for writing, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (communications, marketing, public relations) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience writing for a B2B audience, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service (SaaS) space
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Experience writing long-form content (5+ pages)
- Excellent attention to detail — mistackes annoy you!
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content management and publishing tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
! If you would like your application to be considered, please include at least one long-form (5+ pages) piece of content you have produced (such as an eBook).
- Unlimited Annual Leave / Vacation (Paid-time Off)
- Work From Anywhere
- Sponsorship for Professional Development
- Sponsorship for personal Wellbeing activities (hobbies, physical/mental health, art)
- Gifts/Shopping Vouchers for important events (work anniversary, birthday, childbirth, marriage, New year)
- Yearly bonus and salary review based on performance evaluation.