Seeking: Mid-Level Marketing Manager at Metabolic Health Initiative
Metabolic Health Initiative (MHI) was founded with a mission to revolutionize science and medicine by refocusing attention on the importance of nutrition and metabolism in treating disease, optimizing life and health span, and improving human performance. MHI is dedicated to providing the most cutting-edge evidence-based education on metabolic health to scientists, healthcare professionals, and the general public through digital content and live events.
MHI is looking for a marketing manager to help manage the curation and distribution of educational and marketing content related to cutting-edge science and research on metabolic health & therapy across our social media platforms, podcast, and newsletter. Check out @metabolichealthsummit on social and The Metabolic Link on all major podcast players for examples of the types of engaging content we provide to our audience.
An ideal candidate:
- Has thorough knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and exercises attention to detail.
- Has strong written communication skills and is able to craft messaging designed for healthcare professionals and an educated lay audience, and formatted appropriately for social media, email newsletters, and other MHI virtual platforms.
- Has experience scheduling and posting content, and encouraging engagement on social media platforms (FB, IG, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Has experience using MailChimp or similar email platform to create and distribute newsletter campaigns
- Has excellent organizational and project management skills and is able to coordinate and execute multiple marketing strategies simultaneously.
- Has some experience directing graphic design and overall aesthetic of assets to be created and used for social media posts, podcast episodes, and newsletters.
- Write and edit engaging marketing content for various social networks, email newsletters, podcast, and other MHI virtual platforms.
- Develop and execute content calendar, and post content on all social channels according to schedule
- Manage engagement on all social channels by responding to questions and comments in a timely and accurate manner
- Create and distribute newsletters, podcast emails, and event promotions through MailChimp
- Manage podcast schedule by uploading audio to Buzzsprout, uploading video to YouTube, creating all associated copy, manage designers who will produce podcast graphics, and post episodes across social media channels for promotion.
- Ensure brand consistency in voice, content focus, and dedication to provision of up-to-date, evidence-based scientific information.
- Track and optimize marketing analytics to ensure excellent and increasing engagement across all social media posts, podcast episodes, and email campaigns.
- Work with MHS sponsors to ensure marketing benefits are executed in relation to the 2024 conference.
Hours: 25 hours per week
Location: Fully Remote
Position Type: Independent Contractor
Schedule: Deadline oriented with self-set hours
Pay Range: $5,000 USD per month