Are you an inbound lead generation guru with experience in all aspects of B2B growth marketing for technology driven software companies? If so, keep reading ...
If you have experience as technology marketing manager who likes to wear a lot of hats and is looking for a new opportunity with a small startup-”ish” company, this job is for you.
As the company’s first Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and creating all aspects of our inbound lead generation. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for all marketing and PR execution at StatusCast including product marketing and digital marketing. This person will be responsible for lead generation and pipeline expansion leading to the revenue acquisition and revenue growth.
- Acquire deep understanding of our customer personas and buying lifecycles within our industry.
- Integrate our company brand and messaging into a unified approach to all marketing content.
- Proven SaaS for IT track record with the ability to understand all of our product features and their benefits. You must be able to create content and messaging (ads, blogs, white papers) around them.
- Develop and refine product positioning and messaging, for both existing and future products.
- Develop content related to customer spotlights, customer case studies, thought leadership articles, product marketing for targeted lead gen campaigns, newsletters, social media outreach, conferences, blogs, PR etc.
- Execute and enhance targeted lead gen email campaigns.
- Organize and promote webinars
- Build sales oriented tools such as infographics, PowerPoint presentations.
- Conduct customer interviews and then develop and promote case studies.
- Manage and run all social media outreach. Create engagement goals for all social media posts and track metrics across all channels.
- Coordinate and distribute monthly newsletter
- Manage customer and prospect databases.
- Build and manage media relationships and PR
- Complete all required activities such as marketing calendar, lead gen reports, campaign analytics etc.
- Manage our outsourced SEO team.
- Own the company website and online conversion process.
- Manage all ongoing PPC campaigns and ensure our CPC and CPL continue to improve.
- Report Status On a Weekly Basis
Required skills and experience:
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to use industry standard tools, such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Webmaster tools, social media, etc.
- Highly skilled at creating and analyzing paid advertising campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years of SaaS software product marketing experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Business-level knowledge of SaaS will be a plus
- Driven, self-starting and independent professional
- Strong passion, high energy and enthusiasm for growth
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a start-up, high paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote
Required education: Bachelor's
As an early employee of StatusCast you will be getting in on the ground floor. Along with a competitive salary and healthcare benefits, the right candidate will be eligible for a generous option package. If your prime motivation is to grow a software company and be participating in the long term financial upside, this position is right for you.