We are dedicated to changing the way small businesses borrow money. L3 Funding is building a world class software platform to help America’s businesses access capital the way large businesses do. Our team is creating a one-stop shop for all financing needs for America’s small businesses to borrow with ease.
You will be a great fit if you have a deeply analytical, methodical and creative side of growth marketing and delivering results. We’re seeking a self-motivated B2B Growth Marketer who communicates early and often and strives for the whole team to succeed. You will have the autonomy to experiment and own marketing channels, campaigns, and strategies while working in an uber-collaborative team reporting directly to senior leadership. There is also significant growth opportunity as the team and business grow, so future leadership potential is important too.
Our immediate focus is scaling our current digital marketing campaigns and continuously launching new digital acquisition channels.
- This is a full-time position located in Ridgefield Park, NJ (15 minutes from Manhattan)
- Salary compensation package in the $90,000 - $100,000 range DOE.
Ideally you will have:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience working in a growth-related role in FinTech and/or B2B
- 2+ years of experience in Facebook Ad Manager
- 2+ years of experience in Google Ads
- A proven track record of delivering results, previously contributing to a company's upwards growth trajectory
- A process-oriented approach to developing hypotheses regarding growth strategies, testing them, and evaluating their effectiveness
- A deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnels, CAC, LTV, CPMs, SQLs and other marketing and retention related metrics
- Experience with managing budgets allocated for paid acquisition
- Experience utilizing paid acquisition platforms such as Facebook Ad Manager, YouTube, LinkedIn Ad Marketplace, Google AdWords, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Experience testing lesser-known paid acquisition channels
- Proficiency in tracking and measuring the effectiveness of different acquisition channels, utilizing dashboards and other tools
- Data Savvy: you can analyze data, identify opportunities, measure performance, and interpret data to drive decision-making.
- Tech Savvy: We’re a product-centric organization. You should be tech-savvy, quick to adopt and use new products, and have demonstrated experience implementing and using marketing tech tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate acquisition strategies and results to the rest of the team
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Genuine excitement about growing a nascent platform
What you will be responsible for:
- Own a number of digital marketing channels, campaigns, and strategies end-to-end with a focus on top of funnel user acquisition, growing the business from several thousands customers to hundreds of thousands
- Build growth marketing roadmaps
- Design and run a variety of new scalable (and unscalable) marketing experiments on above ad networks
- Optimizing landing pages, forms, content, etc. to convert the highest % of qualified visitors into SQLs
- Meticulously testing numerous acquisition channels and allocating a large budget responsibly to maximize the ROI of our efforts
- Define measures of success and track core KPIs
- Propose new initiatives that can lift marketing and growth performance
- Work closely to develop a methodology for measurement and attribution, identify opportunities for optimizing LTV/CAC, and implement testing ideas to continuously enhance performance
- Work closely cross-functionally with sales and engineering to align marketing initiatives with their roadmaps
- Work effectively within the resources and constraints of the team to continuously build and optimize funnels
- Acknowledge acquisition channels that didn't work as intended, abstract learnings from the experiment, and iterate accordingly