The Affiliate Partnerships Marketing Manager is an exciting role on the marketing team. You will work directly with the CMO to coordinate and manage over 10,000 affiliates and lead the channel’s growth. This role will develop strategic partnerships with publications, marketing SaaS companies, influencers, and content creators and help set up marketing campaigns. Jasper is one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, with ~50 employees supporting 55,000 active paying customers. While Jasper’s HQ is in Austin, TX, we are flexible with remote positions.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Recruit affiliate partners who have relevant, large audiences
- Set up & manage marketing campaigns and report on performance metrics
- Engage with our 10,000 partners and get them actively promoting to hit grow traffic and revenue goals.
- Own performance tracking, reporting, and payouts of the affiliate channel
What qualifications you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in managing an affiliate marketing program with a Product Led Growth Company or Affiliate Marketing Agency.
- Have relationships with a warm list of strategic partners you’ve worked with before who have a large audience of entrepreneurs, marketers, and decision-makers.
- Experience setting up landing pages, email marketing campaigns, and performance marketing attribution.
- A data-driven mindset to run marketing experiments to improve channel performance
- A team player attitude to always be willing to help with projects as we build Jasper.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.